Meet The Makers - Signature Art Tour
Step into the world of some of the most talented New Zealand artists based here in Raglan.
Hear their stories, the stories behind each piece and leave feeling like you know them. This tour is a visual feast of galleries, creative spaces and workshops.
Our tours are suitable for conference and corporate groups, ’girl’s getaways’, and visitors staying in Hamilton. All tours can be tailored to your tastes and timeframe.
Our Signature Art Tour is eight hours, departing Hamilton at 9.00am and returning at 5.00pm.
We will visit a selection of the following with some surprises:
- Little Hill Studios
- Sarah Bing Pottery
- Miranda Caird
- MADE Gallery
- Jet Collective
- B.rex Photo Design
- La Petite Gallery, dependent on exhibition schedule
- Artists At Work
- Rivet Gallery
- The Monster Company
- Tony Sly Pottery
- The Wharf Gallery
- Rick Yeomans
At lunchtime you can either explore raglan on your own or join Amanda on a mini Taste walking tour including Raglan Artisan Bread, Raglan Roast Coffee, Raglan Chocolate and Herbal Teas blended in Raglan.
Cost per person including GST:
Two to nine: $170.00
Groups 10+ pax: $120.00
- Return transport from Hamilton to Raglan in comfortable transport with air conditioning
- Professional Raglan local guide with local knowledge and stories
- Delicious morning tea
- Bubbles, beer, fruit punch & gourmet canapés
- Small gift
Private & Customised Tours
(Groups from two to 30)
- Choose your own start and finish time and inclusions
- Private and Customised Tours
- Extend your trip, add a night in Raglan
- Auckland departure and night in Raglan
- Your own, local Raglan, professional guide
- We'll create an itinerary with you.
Nice to Know:
There is absolutely no obligation to buy, our producers are excited to share their stories.