Meet The Makers Tours - Art Tour
Step into the world of some of the most talented New Zealand artists based here in Raglan. Hear their stories, the stories behind each piece and leave feeling like you know them. This tour is a visual feast of galleries, creative spaces and workshops.
We will visit some of the following:
- Scenic drive to see Raglan's beaches with photo stops along the way
- Little Hill Studios
- Bing Ceramics
- Show Off Aotearoa
- Westcoast Stoneware Gallery
- MADE Gallery
- Jet Collective Gallery
- Kanuka Design Gallery
- B.rex PhotoDesign
- Artists at Work Studio and Gallery
- Lunch and free time to wonder around Raglan township
- Rivet Gallery
- Monster Gallery
- Tony Sly Pottery
- Rick Youmans paintings and prints
- The Wharf Gallery
At lunchtime you can either explore raglan on your own, or join Amanda to meet the locals on a mini Taste and Threads walking tour, including Raglan Artisan Bread, Raglan Roast Coffee, Artisan & Merchant, herbal teas made by the team at Raglan Herbal Dispensary.
Bespoke Private & Group Tours (from one to 40 people): POA
- Choose your departure destination - Waikato, Auckland, Rotorua
- Choose your start and finish times
- Extend your trip and add a night in Raglan, a meeting room (and meeting planner if required)
- Your own Raglan local, professional guide - Amanda
- We'll create a personalised itinerary with you.
Nice to Know:
There is absolutely no obligation to buy, our producers are excited to share their stories.