Meet The Makers - Signature Art Tour
Step into the world of some of the most talented New Zealand artists based here in Raglan. Hear their stories, the stories behind each piece and leave feeling like you know them. This tour is a visual feast of galleries, creative spaces and workshops.
Our Signature Art Tour is seven hours plus travel time. We depart Auckland at 7.15am and returning at 7.00pm.
Tours available from Rotorua and Hamilton on request - Enquire Here.
We will visit some of the following:
- Scenic drive to see Raglan's beaches with photo stops along the way
- Little Hill Studios
- Bing Ceramics
- Show Off Aotearoa
- Westcoast Stoneware Gallery
- MADE Gallery
- Jet Collective Gallery
- Kanuka Design Gallery
- B.rex PhotoDesign
- Artists at Work Studio and Gallery
- Lunch and free time to wonder around Raglan township
- Rivet Gallery
- Monster Gallery
- Tony Sly Pottery
- Rick Youmans paintings and prints
- The Wharf Gallery
At lunchtime you can either explore raglan on your own, or join Amanda to meet the locals on a mini Taste and Threads walking tour, including Raglan Artisan Bread, Raglan Roast Coffee, Artisan & Merchant, herbal teas made by the team at Raglan Herbal Dispensary.
Cost per person including GST: $249.00
- Return transport from Auckland to Raglan in comfortable transport with air conditioning
- Professional Raglan local guide with local knowledge and stories
- Delicious morning tea made with locally produced ingredients
- Bubbles, Raglan brewed beer, Ecology & Co alcohol free gin and tonic, and gourmet canapés.
Not included: Lunch
PRIVATE VIP BESPOKE DAY TOURS DEPART AUCKLAND OR ROTORUA
Total Price: $1,000 for one to three people max from Auckland, Rotorua or Hamilton. Contact us to create your bespoke tours.
- Choose your own start and finish time and inclusions
- Private and Customised Tours
- Your own, local Raglan professional guide
- We'll create an itinerary with you.
Nice to Know: There is absolutely no obligation to buy, our producers are excited to meet you and share their stories.