Meet The Makers - Signature Taste Tour
Taste tour to Raglan from Auckland (also available from Rotorua and Hamilton on request). This tour will take you on a delicious journey to meet the coolest people in food and beverage in New Zealand and be entertained by their stories. Tours are suitable for visitors, locals, a day out with friends, conference and corporate groups. All tours can be tailored to your budget and timeframe,
Our Signature Taste Tour to Raglan from Auckland departs SkyCity Auckland at 7.15am and Rainbows End at 7.45am, returning at approximately 6.30pm and 7.00pm. Duration approximately 12 hours.
Tours available from Rotorua and Hamilton on request - Enquire Here.
- Scenic drive to see the stunning rugged west coast beaches, with photo stops along the way
- Raglan Workshop Brewing Tour and Tasting
- Raglan Food Co Factory Tour Tour and Tasting
- Raglan Artisan Bread, Raglan Roast Coffee, Honey, a visit to La La Land (the tiny chocolate shop where scrumptious Belgian Waffles are made from scratch from churro batter), and be tempted by a huge selection of beautiful herbal teas blended in Raglan.
- Koha / gratuities
- Professional Raglan local guide with local knowledge, history and stories
- Water, hand sanitiser and face masks.
Morning/afternoon tea / Lunch.
Cost per person including GST:
Depart Auckland (depart Rotorua or Hamilton on request)
$285.00 per person - minimum numbers apply. Maximum number of guests 10 per tour.
$1,000 total price for private bespoke tours for one to three people from Auckland, Rotorua or Hamilton, please contact us for information.
No children under 12 years on public tour.
Private & Customised Tours:
(Groups from 2 to 20)
Choose your own start and finish time, start location, and inclusions.
- Extend your trip, add a night in Raglan
- Add a meeting room (and meeting planner if required)
- Your own Raglan local professional guide
- We'll create an itinerary with you.
Nice to Know:
There is absolutely no obligation to buy, our producers are excited to share their stories.
"What a wonderful day meeting some inspirational people in Raglan who are passionate about the foods they are producing. An awesome day with great experiences, amazing locations, and a delicious lunch. So much more that we expected! Thanks Amanda."
"Our Foodie Tour of Raglan was so much fun. The variety of places we visited was great and I loved hearing the back stories of all the talented people we met. Thoroughly recommend."
"WOW! What an incredible day spent experiencing Raglan Food Co, Hunt and Gather Bee Co and Dreamview Creamery. (I couldn't even tell you a fav as they are ALL so cool!) Highly recommend these tours- if you're a local or a visitor- you'll have the best day! Thanks Amanda!"
"This was an exceptional day out 🌸 thank you Amanda @ Meet the Makers for organizing this tour for the Master Joiners. Thoroughly recommend every place visited, Workshop Brewing NZ, ULO's Kitchen, Raglan Chocolate, Raglan Food Co."