Meet The Makers Taste Tour
This tour will take you on a delicious journey to meet the coolest people in food and beverage in New Zealand. Learn about the people, the story of their produce, and be entertained by their stories.
Tours are suitable for visitors, locals, a day out with friends, conference, incentive, and corporate groups. All tours are individually tailored to your timeframe, interests, and budget.
- Scenic drive to see the stunning rugged west coast beaches, with photo stops along the way
- Raglan Food Co Factory Tour and Tasting
- Raglan Workshop Brewing Tour and Tasting
- Raglan Artisan Bread, Raglan Roast Coffee, Hunt & Gather Honey, Morning Glory Coffee, La La Land (the tiny chocolate shop), herbal teas blended in Raglan.
For very small numbers 1-4 people we can include some very special options.
Nice to Know:
There is absolutely no obligation to buy, our producers are excited to share their stories.
Bespoke & Private Group Tours
(from one person to 30 people): POA
- Choose your departure destination - Waikato, Auckland, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Choose your start and finish times
- Extend your trip - add a night in Raglan, other activities, a meeting room (and experienced meeting planner, if required)
- You will be fully hosted by Amanda, a Raglan local – known as the ‘hostess with the mostest’
- We'll create a personalised itinerary for you.
Some Of Our Feedback
"What a wonderful day meeting some inspirational people in Raglan who are passionate about the foods they are producing. An awesome day with great experiences, amazing locations, and a delicious lunch. So much more that we expected! Thanks Amanda."
"Our Foodie Tour of Raglan was so much fun. The variety of places we visited was great and I loved hearing the back stories of all the talented people we met. Thoroughly recommend."
"WOW! What an incredible day spent experiencing Raglan Food Co, Hunt and Gather Bee Co and Dreamview Creamery. (I couldn't even tell you a fav as they are ALL so cool!) Highly recommend these tours- if you're a local or a visitor- you'll have the best day! Thanks Amanda!"
"This was an exceptional day out 🌸 thank you Amanda @ Meet the Makers for organizing this tour for the Master Joiners. Thoroughly recommend every place visited, Workshop Brewing NZ, ULO's Kitchen, Raglan Chocolate, Raglan Food Co."