Meet The Makers - Signature Threads & More Tour
We'll take you to meet the talented artisans behind some of Raglan's iconic clothing and accessory brands. Step into their studios and hear the stories that have shaped their creations. From beautiful couture to Raglan relaxed to Honest John and Fierce. Includes clothes, shoes, bags, belts, jewelry, soap, scents and more. All made locally and sustainably with love.
Our tours are suitable for visitors, conference and corporate groups, a day out with the 'girls'. All tours can be tailored to your interests and timeframe.
Our Signature Threads & More Tour is 6.5 hours long plus travel time.
We will visit a selection of the following with some surprises along the way:
- MozArt & more - MADE Gallery
- Fierce, Sarah Steed, Jo Sweeney Creations & more - Jet Collective
- Le Courtois Couture
- Honest John - Artisan & Merchant
- Handbags, belts, cooks aprons, shoes – Soul Shoes
- A few surprises along the way.
Cost per person including GST: $249.00
Depart Auckland CBD at 7.15am, returning at 7.00pm
At lunchtime you can either explore Raglan on your own, or join Amanda on a mini Art & Taste Walking Tour – options might include Raglan Artisan Bread, Raglan Roast Coffee, Artists at Work Gallery, La Petite Gallery, B.rex Photo Design, La La Land (tiny chocolate shop), taste Raglan Chocolate, The Herbal Dispensary for delicious herbal teas blended in Raglan.
- Return transport from Auckland to Raglan in comfortable transport with air conditioning
- Professional Raglan local guide with local knowledge and stories
- Delicious morning tea
- Small gift
Private & Customised Tours
(Groups from two to 30)
- Choose your own start and finish time and inclusions
- Extend your trip and add a night in Raglan, a meeting room
- Your own, Raglan local, professional guide
- We'll create a personalised itinerary with you.
Nice to Know:
There is absolutely no obligation to buy, our producers are excited to share their stories.